Upper Kirby / Rice Village Dentist
Welcome to the Lovett Dental page for our Rice Village office! We’re located at 6137 Kirby Drive in the West University neighborhood (at the Kirby Dr. and Amherst St. intersection), making us a convenient orthodontist for Houstonians living and working near Rice University and Southside Place, just minutes from the Texas Medical Center. Our patient-first mentality means we don’t just offer superior oral care, but we aim to work with your individual needs and we pride ourselves on being a Houston-based business. With general and specialty care services covering the preventive and corrective oral hygiene areas critical in ensuring a healthy and beautiful smile, learn more about our Lovett Dental location near you.
General Dentistry Services Covered at Our Rice Village Office
Whether you visit our office located minutes from the 59 Freeway in Rice Village or at one of our other locations, you can expect to receive the same great services that cover general oral health needs. Some of the cosmetic services that we offer include:
- Dental Fillings, Restorations, and Sealants, where we can replace your metal fillings with ease.
- Dentures, Dental Bridges, and Porcelain Crowns cosmetically designed to restore years to your smile.
- Dental Bonding and Veneers, which improve the aesthetics of cracked or broken teeth.
- Teeth Whitening by removing years of surface staining and build-up, followed with safe and speedy treatment.
Cosmetic Dental Restoration for All Ages
For our cosmetic treatments, we provide consultation based on the patient’s age, health, lifestyle, and expectations, and we can do the same for you. To learn more about how we can bring beauty to your smile, visit our General Cosmetic page. The fears that come when dental restoration requires treatment can be daunting for many. The health benefits that come from oral treatment often get overlooked by the aesthetical goals that we all have, but it’s important to know that you can have both, as well as a comfortable experience from start to finish. Let Dr. Angel Roman, DMD and his staff take care of you today.
- Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
- Sat Upon Request
- Office: 713-490-8888
Dentists at this Office
Our dentist are here to help bring out your smile.
- Angel Roman General Dentist
- Farnaz Safavia Dental Hygienist
- Richard Duong Pediatric Dentist